martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Hojas y tornamesa de Diego Stocco.

Un interesante vídeo con el que lejos de creer o no que el sonido de produce como lo vemos, nos debe invitar a la reflexión de que no hay que pensar que ya no hay nada nuevo por intentar.


Información del vídeo:

"Recently I bought a turntable to use it for an experiment, but that didn't turn out as I was expecting.
Then, I noticed the equally spaced ridges on the plate and got an idea for something else.

For about an hour I recorded short musical phrases by rubbing leaves against the turntable (the type of leaf, angle, pressure and fold determined the sound), then I combined the different takes together. Every element comes from those recordings, including the bass, kick and snare sounds (shaped with EQ, compression and resonators)."

Otros vídeos de Diego Stocco haciendo música con naturaleza en su muy recomendable canal de vimeo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario